Before you install Boxifier you need to install the Dropbox desktop client. Once you install Dropbox and configure it with the desired Dropbox account, you are ready to install Boxifier.
- Download and install the Dropbox desktop client from https://www.dropbox.com/download.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account in the Dropbox desktop client.
1. Download the latest Boxifier installer from the Boxifier website.
2. Double-click and run the Boxifier installer.
3. Read and accept the license agreement, then click Next to install.
4. In the welcome screen:
- If you purchased a Boxifier license key click I have a premium license, enter your license key and click Upgrade to activate it.
- If you are evaluating Boxifier you can enter your e-mail address and click Send me a free license to receive a free license. After that, check your e-mail and enter the code received and click Get free license.
5. You should now see the main Boxifier window:
Once you are done installing Boxifier, you are ready to setup folders to be synchronized.