Suppose that you have a synced folder named "Panda" in your Boxifier folder located in your Dropbox account and now you want to rename it to "Bears".
1. Go to Dropbox.com and create a folder named "Bears" and wait for it to sync.
2. Go to Dropbox preferences into "Selective Sync Settings" and uncheck the "Panda" and the "Bears" folders so that they don't sync to the Dropbox folder on your computer.
3. Click "Update" and wait for Dropbox to finish applying selective sync settings.
4. Go to Dropbox.com and delete the newly created "Bears" folder
5. Then rename the "Panda" folder to "Bears"
6. Go to the original folder, located on your PC and rename it from "Panda" to "Bears"
7. Remove from Boxifier the "Panda" folder
8. Right-click the newly renamed "Bears" folder or just drag it to the Boxifier window in order to set it up for syncing.
9. If steps 1-6 were performed correctly then you should see a green "Relink" button.
10. By clicking the "Relink" button you should now see the team folder added to the Boxifier interface with a gray link/chain icon.
11. Go back to Dropbox selective sync settings and check the "Bears" folder. Click "Update" and wait for selective sync settings to be applied and for Dropbox to be restarted.
12. Dropbox will get restarted and files will start to sync to the "Bears" folder on the network drive. Please note that checking that folder in selective sync will not make it take space in the local Dropbox folder, just on the network drive.
If you have any questions regarding the above instructions or need any help, please contact our customer support team.