If you had to replace your external drive, here is how to relink the synced folders to the new drive.
- Before connecting the new external drive to the computer, make sure that the Boxifier folder is checked in the Selective Sync settings in Dropbox and all the subfolders synced from the previous external drive are unchecked
- Then you can connect the new external drive to the computer
- In case the new external drive has not the same drive letter as the previous one, rename it to match the letters
- Go and right-click or drag a folder to the Boxifier application window in order to relink it (here are more details regarding the folder synchronization)
- Choose "Boxifier - Sync with Dropbox" and a window will open. If the name matches an existing folder in your Dropbox then you will see a green Relink button in that window. Do this for all folders that you want to relink.
- After you've right-clicked and clicked Relink for all those folders you want to relink, you can go to the Selective Sync settings in Dropbox and check them so they start syncing with the folders outside of Dropbox. That's all you need to do.
That's all you need to do.